Court Ordered Child Visitation

If someone does not comply with a person's scheduled child visitation, then you will need to file contempt charges in Family Court (it is not going to be a Criminal Matter). Contact your attorney for assistance. Family Court is located on the 2nd floor of the main Courthouse - you do need an attorney to file the required paper work.