How to get a Concealed Weapons Permit

Concealed Weapon's permits are handled through SLED.

You may contact SLED at (803) 896-7015, so that they can mail to you an application and a fingerprint card.

Visit the SLED Webpage for further information and requirements.  

Concealed Weapon Class Opportunities 

Please check out SLED CWP Instructors by City list for a local CWP Instructor near you.

Disclaimer: The Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office does not endorse any business, the postings above are for information purposes only.